2007年12月17日星期一

與內地開發人員往來的電郵(節錄)

故事仍在進行中,請勿轉載別處...

由:內地開發人員

Dear sir,

I double checked my software, some bugs exist and some missed in the document. Later I will updated my software, once again I have to told you that it may have bugs in this stage. Please keep silence.

Unfortunately I found your software is NOT BUG FREE. Several bugs were found here.

Plese Feel free to contact me by email or call XXXXXXXX, useful information except complaint is hopeful.

Suggest: count the number from 1 to 1000 before sending you angry!

由:LaaLaa

Dear sir,

Sorry to let you misunderstand my point of view, if any. I fully understand that there is no bug free firmware or software in reality, that is why I modified the software, which is actually out of the project scope, to let your team to trace the firmware bugs more efficient. Without this raw data interface, it would lead to long delay in the overall project development progress if the firmware and software are throwing forth and back without having fundamental checking.

Back to your information, being a professional, actually I will not complain or getting angry for whatever I received. What in my previous e-mail was to clarify the problem in a clear way, and would like both sides did not get confusion. Say, from the information YYY provided, only A and B should always be in this unit. While this attributes may also apply to some others. In order not to make further confusion and speed up the project, I asked three "Yes or No" questions instead of verbal style questions, and to highlight "ALWAYS" for your awareness of the difference from "Depends on C". I hope you would understand this is a way of technical writing, not a way to highlight the problem.

In case you found the software has problem, it is necessary for my side to get the information I asked, before I can pin point the problem. Hope you would understand that due to hardware limitation, I could not simulate all the case to examine the cause of problem, without having the detail data log.

Aside to 香港中間人: The words in blue in my previous e-mail is indeed mandatory for the development. Would you update me when would they be available?

Thanks & Regards,

LaaLaa

沒有留言: