* 故事仍在進行中,請勿轉載 *
Dear LaaLaa,
... The timeout should be 3 seconds instead of 0.6 seconds ...
Best Regards!
內地開發員
---
Dear 內地開發員,
Would you please confirm if all problems are using 3 seconds of timeout or not? The information I gathered last time is that "3 seconds" will only be applied in one case.
Thanks & Regards,
LaaLaa
---
All is 3 seconds. which has been described in the protocal several months ago.
---
Dear 內地開發員,
I could not find the protocol for this information, would you please resend it to me?
Thanks & Regards,
LaaLaa
---
(內地開發員沒有回覆, 由香港中間人再提及)
---
Dear 香港中間人,
Since I could not find any information for the "All is 3 seconds" ... I would afraid I missed these information in the protocol.
That is why I need 內地開發員's protocol for my double check, in order to ensure I have not missed anything other than "All is 3 seconds".
Aside to 內地開發員, I have checked few copies of protocol on hand but could not find the information you described. Would you please send me a copy for verification?
Thanks & Regards,
LaaLaa
沒有留言:
發佈留言